Friday, June 27, 2008

Brock's first "Official" photo shoot!

Isn't he just the cutest thing ever! I had a coupon for some free birth announcements from Kiddie Kandids so I took Brock in for his first "official" photo shoot. This was the winning shot!

Brock was not liking being posed, although he didn't complain, just kept giving "the eye" to our camera girl. Here are some other shots from today.
Showing off his muscles! { just like his Daddy!}
A Few Black and White poses with Mommy!



And then this one, where he actually looked at the camera. Believe me it took many shots to get him to do this!

5 comments:

Brianne said...

Very nice pictures! Kiddie Kandids always does a great job. And they have some good deals, like a free 8x10 on their birthdays. Thanks for sharing! Owen always takes pictures the best there.

Julie said...

I LOVE the one with Mommy in it! It is too cute! Kiddie Kandids is my favorite, I just wish we had one near us.

Teresa said...

Oh so sweet- I just what to give him a big hug :}

Kelly Tillotson said...

awwhhhh. he looks so dang natural posing!!! a little brock zoolander! Im thinking of taking briggy-- i probably should have a lot sooner.

marilyn said...

I love them all! The ones on his tummy are especially cute. Thanks for looking at the camera Brock. His hair is getting lighter. I miss you, Nana