Okay so yeah, I am so not an American Idol fan. In fact I doubt I've ever seen a full episode. The few times I have seen the show, I turn it fairly quickly because I just can't stand the "glorified karaoke" that they call talent! And the one's who actually can sing are always kicked off way too early. {And by the way , I really don't see why Simon Cowell is such a "visionary" for creating the show, anyone ever heard of a little show called Star Search?}
BUT ANYWAY...........I have to admit that Chris Daughtry is one of my new faves.

I just can't get enought of him, and he can actually sing!
4 comments:
I'm so a Chris fan... he should of won...but I'm sure he's doing just fine.
have you listened to david cook? he's the newest winner. i think most everyone who likes chris will like cook. i never watched idol until this year and i was hooked like crazy...i think it was all the talented mormons they showcased this year!
I love American Idol, but Chris should have won!!!! He is pretty dreamy! I like the "bald" look! Some cute guy I know sports that look too! LOL
I love him!!! That is all I have to say!! :) Hope you are doing awesome!!
Post a Comment