
Can you believe how fast time flies! Today Brock turns one month old. Just thought I'd share a few pictures!

Brock and I both had doctors appointments today. I had my postpartum check up, and I'm doing GREAT!
Brock had his 1 month checkup. We were able to get his accurate weight yesterday, {11 lbs. 2.8 oz.}and he's between the 75-90% for weight. Getting an accurate length is somewhat difficult with his casts, so I'll have to do a length check next time we're at Shriner's. I don't remember what his head circumference was but it was in the 50th percentile range so no worries. And of course he's doing GREAT, as well.
Next month we'll be starting all the "fun" visits to the pediatrician, meaning shots.. ouch! We'll have to see how Brock takes that.



5 comments:
a month already! wow- sounds like he is doing great- and glad to hear you are doing fine-
Cute pictures
That month flew by! I'm sure Brock will do great with his shots, he seems like a little trooper with his cast. He's looking very cute too!
Way to go little Brock! Growing like a crazy. So glad everything is checking out great. Have fun with him. He's growing fast.
I love DR check ups. It is always so fun to get all the stats...
We are happy that you are both doing so well. Brock's pictures make Riley smile. Brock is a bit bigger than Riley at one month. (10.5 lbs 23 inches)
Post a Comment