Friday, April 25, 2008

29 days!

Only 29 days left until baby is due to arrive. Are you kidding me where has the time gone. That's less then a month! Then again I'm actually shooting for the 19th of May, (so that would make it only 25 days left!) Not that's there's any real reason for the 19th. It just sounded like a good day. Plus my Mom and niece Julia are coming to visit the first couple of weeks in June. So I'm hoping that baby will come a little earlier than his due date so we can have his baby blessing while they're here. I'm not nervous at all for the baby, (6 years as a nanny prepared me for that). But actually getting everything washed, folded, set up and ready to go. That's another story!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yes! Less then a month left! How exciting!