Friday, April 11, 2008

A Week to Celebrate!

Tomorrow starts off a busy week for me!
First on the agenda is to attend a Bar Mitzvah service and Kiddush, (out near Boston) for a boy I used to nanny. Then I may have to jump in to my favorite baby store, Gymboree, (which is no where closer to where I live, tear, tear.) and pick up something cute for the baby! Stop in at Pottery Barn and do some window shopping! Go through a session at the temple. And back to the Bar Mitzvah Celebration. Then church on Sunday, which I love and have no complaints about! Monday is work and then a doctor's appointment to check on baby! Tuesday a few of the beautiful ladies in my ward are throwing me a Baby Shower. Wednesday more work and our monthly Faith in God activity. Thursday a night off! Friday work and Ryszard and I will be celebrating our 1st year anniversary! (wahooooooo!) and next Saturday I have work, possibly a wedding to attend (if I can get off work in time) and then a Birthday Party later that night! (which will have music and dancing, and as much as I love to dancing, I might have to sit that event out, considering that baby does enough dancing for both of us. And we wouldn't want him to make his arrival on a dance floor!) And church again next Sunday, And Monday I'll have my 7th Ultrasound .
So much is going on and it makes me wonder if somehow everyone just got together to help make my last few weeks of pregnancy "fly by"!
So first on my to do list for this Great upcoming week: finish packing my hospital bag, charge my phone, and have camera in hand. Because, although the baby isn't due until May 24th, Let's face it, he could come at any moment. And shouldn't I at least be prepared!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hey it is never too early to be prepared.

Kelly Tillotson said...

yes! prepare! luckily i had a majority of things done--but they come when they want!
7 ultrasounds? how did you manage that? i wish i got to see briggy that many times!
youre still working? kudos to you! i think i quit at 28 weeks...but i had to go on limited bed rest--which was kind of a hassle.
im glad to see you are doing so well! see you soon!

Kelly Tillotson said...

oh! i forgot to mention. i worked in canton ct--and guess what was pretty much next door? GYMBOREE!! Its my absolute favorite...pretty much all of brigham's clothes are from there! and its really not a bad drive from us (about 45 minutes from westfield)

Teresa said...

Whew....busy week, I should say!- glad that you are feeling good through all that-