To say thank you. We recently had a chick-fil-a. Built just up the road and the whole time I was hoping they'd have a play space for the kids. When it finally opened I was so excited to have a CLEAN place to take the kids on those cold and or /super hot days when we needed to get out of the house but still run around. I've taken Nicholas a few times and he really enjoys it. Well I recently took the time to get on their website and just let them know how happy it makes me to come into restaurant where the staff actually enjoys working and not only that but they actually do want to make your experience a good one.
I went again on Monday and met 2 of the owner's children. They were so awesome. Nicholas was the only other child there at the time so these two kids took it upon themselves to come play with him. (I must have said thank you to them a million times and everytime I did it was met with an 11 and 12 year old telling me it was their pleasure.)
How great is that!
Then today I recieved a response to my emailed thank you it was a letter from the owner if this location, with a coupon for a free meal.
All I have to say is that saying thank you is awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment