My boys are definitely outdoor boys. I always feel bad because winter is hard on them. (mainly because I am not the outdoorsy type of person in the winter. Spring, Summer, Fall no problem but winter and I are not friends!) and if I'm not out side with them that means they are not outside. Plus with meing being pregnant this winter it was even less fun for them. Anyway they need their time outside. running, playing, jumping and of course CLIMBING! my boys love to climb trees (wonder where they got that from) this past weekend was WONDERFUL and the perfect time to get outside and climb away. Nicholas had just gotten a new pair of shoes and wanted to see if they would help him climb better.
"they worked!"
(I'm sure it was just the shoes and nothing to do with the fact that he's gotten older and more coordinated.)
so excited for nice warm weather to finally make it's way back into our lives. he's to more climbing days ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment