Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sweet Treat.

I absolutely LOVE cotton candy.  It's by far my favorite treat ever. I could seriously eat it all day long, but don't I actually limit it to once a year. Usually at a carnival of some sort. This year I got some during our visit to the Hogle Zoo. But then I saw this little beauty

at the Provo towne Center Mall.
 It was standing there all innocent. But I just couldn't pass it up. I placed my two dollars into the machine and it turned on. Slowly moving the candy stick into position and then turning round and round. Growing bigger and bigger with yummy white fluffy cotton candy.






  This may or may not be the reason why Nicholas keeps stealing Nana's bating and trying to eat it. 
Although I will tell you one this white cotton candy taste...        



so much better than quilt bating.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Trying to eat batting....That is hilarious! Cotton candy is really good!

marilyn said...

Cute post! I love cotton candy too! You look so mysterious.