Today we went to the Living Planet Aquarium in Salt Lake City {Sandy}. It was fun but very quick it maybe took us 30 minutes to go through. {I guess I'm just used to Boston where it takes you a good 2 hours}
The octopus was/ is my favorite.
Loved the little droplets on water on the snake.
My favorite pic of Nicholas at the Aquarium.
After going through the Aquarium so quickly, we decided to head over to Gardner Village {thanks Amy for helping us with directions} got my favorite candy Puntini
and tasted some yummy butterfinger fudge at the Sweet Shoppe.
Saw some cute ideas at Pins and Needles and pretty quilts at the Quilt Shop. {but nothing compared to my Mommy's Quilts} and actually got a few cute pics of the boys {Which made up for the super bad lighting in the Aquarium.}
After a few naps. Uncle Mark got Home for Work and We were ready for our next adventure BOWLING! I haven't been bowling in... forever. And haven't been Ten-Pin/ duck pin/ big ball bowling, {yes there's that many names for what most people just consider bowling} for even longer than forever.
Candle pin {pictured right for those of you who don't know the difference}
Rocks and everything else is just ok. {my New England buddies know exactly what I am talking about!}
Anyway Brock has been wanting to go bowling ever since playing a bowling game at Chuck E Cheese. So I've been telling him we would go with Uncle Mark because Uncle Mark loves to bowl. so here we are 2 months+ into our visit and finally going bowling.
It's been a long day and super fun but we are tired now.

























No comments:
Post a Comment