Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Snails Pace.

Today we've decided to take it easy. On our way back from lunch we found a snail and decided to explore.
 We talked about the snails' slimey trail.



Pointed out the snail's eyes and mouth.


Talked about his home/ shell.


And just watched.   

 Of course Brock and Nicholas wanted to share their find with Nan, but I knew better than to take such a fun creature into Nana's house. Snaily will be much more comfortable out in the flower beds.
 

Oh the joys of simple discoveries. If only more things could be discovered at a snails pace!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So cool! It has been a long time since I have seen a snail.

tHEsIXpACK said...

LOL his face is SO close to it! I love watching kids discover things like this, great pictures!

Jennifer said...

great pictures!! Reminded me to be slow :)