When we got in I grabbed a ice cream for Nicholas and myself. {Brock does not like ice cream, unless it's in Dippin Dots form or a Drumbstick} While my sister watch Nicholas eat ice cream I got Brock ready to play. Brock completely surprised me when I asked him what he wanted to do first.
"The big BIG slide!"

My niece Julia is my go to girl. she willingly volunteered to take him on it. To tell you the truth I truly thought he would chicken out last minute, but he didn't.
When he got down the slide I told him I was so proud of what a big brave boy he was., and asked what he wanted to do next. "SLIDE!" .Nicholas was finished with his ice cream by now,
so we got him ready to go play too. I think he was trying to set a record for complete submersion dives, because after about 35 I lost track of how many times he went completely under the water. Needless to say I was constantly pulling him up and out of the water and back to the edge CONSTANTLY!
One of the pools they have there is similar to a beach {without the sand} where you just walk in and it gradually gets deeper. I think to 4 feet or so.
The Scera also has a splash park section too.


Brock and Nicholas had so much fun. And I think we'll have to go again soon. {Brock is dying to try that slide again!}







No comments:
Post a Comment