Friday, July 1, 2011

letting them take flight...

Ever since I was little I've  always dreamed of  watching a bunch of hot air balloons take flight. When we were young we would stand in the yard every Fourth of July weekend as the Balloons lifted off.






This year I decided to wake the boys up early and head down to watch them first hand. There were about 21 balloons and it was pretty fun to watch. 

I don't think the boys really knew what was happening at first.










After a while Brock really started getting in to seeing all the fun bright colors.
 This was my favorite shot of the day!

3 comments:

marilyn said...

So glad you talked me into it. It was super fun! I LOVE hot air balloons! Let's ride one!

tHEsIXpACK said...

Your pictures melt my heart! What a great time for you and your boys!

Teresa said...

Beautiful pictures....what a fun event!
Happy Day