just an up date on the boys:
Nicholas
is now 14 months old. He has figured out how to unlock the doors so we have to be a little more aware of where he is running off to these days. He loves to go "dow" {down} stairs and anytime he is sad I simply say, Nicholas you want to go down? And he is running for the door. He loves to say hello to anyone on the phone and loves to see pictures of himself and Brock. He also loves giving hugs to Elmo and other babies on TV.Brock,
He is go go go all the time. Lately he has been fighting me on taking his daily nap. {but he still needs one}. He has picked up the saying "I'm Brocky. I in Charge." I have no idea where he learned that, but he says it to Nicholas at least once a day. Brock loves to create "crashes" with anything and everything I am still trying to teach him that crashes are not fun or funny. So far it's not working.
I am in the process of De-junking. I've been going through things slowly and just coming to terms with the fact that I'm never going to use certain things. Some things I really love but after 5-8 years of just sitting in a container I think it's safe to say it's not coming out anytime soon. {If only I could convince the Hubby to "Kick the Klutter" too.} The good thing about going through these things is I've discovered a few things about myself, and how much my taste/likes have changed I really like simplicity. The saying a little goes a long way. I've also been able to share some of my unwanted/ unneeded things with friends which makes me feel a little better about getting rid of so much because a lot of it is new, or barely used. It's all part of the "refreshing" process I've taken on. Hopefully it works!
3 comments:
I seriously could dido everything you said about Brock. Brax is doing the same stuff!
I have been dejunking lately. Most of it clothes and shoes, and man does it feel good. Plus I can buy NEW stuff because the old is gone and I am MUCH happier with a lot less mess to clean up.
Fun to read the update- your boys are adorable....so much "cuteness"
=)
Post a Comment