We got this puzzle when we were out today and it's the first thing he wanted to do when we got home. The puzzles he usually plays with have been at the most 12 pieces. Brock was very well behaved today, so I bought him a new "cars" puzzle. {He's been wanting one for a while now.}
48 pieces. I thought I would help him get started but he wouldn't let me. He did it all. 48 pieces. By himself. Then when he was finished he messed it up and started again.
Did I mention he went from a 12 piece puzzle to 48 like it was nothing?
He's taken it apart and put it back together at least a dozen times now. {I finally made him clean up so we could get ready for bed.}
I sure love this little guy and his new puzzle addiction. It's one way to get him to sit still for a moment, that and computer time, {where he surprisingly, likes to do...
puzzles!}
No comments:
Post a Comment