In just a few weeks this little boy has mastered: sitting up on his own, moving from sitting to crawling with out falling on his face, and crawling at the speed of Lightning, or at least to it {Brock often leaves his Lightning McQueen unattended so Nicholas goes after it.



I decided to take the boys to the mall to play a little bit and thought I would let Nicholas try out the big turtle to my surprise he sat all by himself and played on the turtles neck. He loved it! I tried to Get Brock to get in the picture with Nicholas but he had better things to do. Ah well.
The Boys and I will be flying to Utah in a couple of weeks. I can not tell you just how excited I am! Brock is so excited to go to Nana's, and I am dying to introduce Nicholas to his awesome Nana and cousins. Plus there are a couple of sweet little girls that I am dying to hold! Oh boy, we Cannot wait!
1 comment:
oh cute! they just grow up way to fast!!
Post a Comment