Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Stationary Play

Nicholas has really loved playing in his new toy.


He just loves being upright and able to see everyone!

Which makes me remember when Brock was a baby and first enjoyed the fun. So I decided to do a little side by side:

Can you tell who's who? Both Nicholas and Brock are 5 months old in these pictures. Nicholas' hair is a bit more noticeable. {Brock had hair but it was very light and thin}
Could they get any cuter?

3 comments:

marilyn said...

They could only be cuter if they were at Nana's house visiting. Hint, hint. Adorable. Nicholas is going to so big by the time we get to see him.

Tiffany said...

So cute! I love the picture comparison! I wonder what they will look like when they get older??? Fun to think about! I sometimes wonder that with Braxton and Alexa. My sister looks exactly like my brother....Just with hair!

Teresa said...

Both boys with those big beautiful eyes...watch out girls ;)
Have a great day