Saturday, June 5, 2010

Starting to look alike...

I've always thought that Nicholas looked totally different than Brock. every once in a while he would make a face that looked somewhat similar to Brock but not enough. But the other day I attempted to take a picture with the boys and figured out a few things:
1: I do not like the way I look in pictures, {which is fine I can always crop myself out, and besides you only want to see pics of the boys anyway!}
2: Ryszard is not very good at taking pics.
and 3: Nicholas is starting to look like Brock...


a little more every day.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Those are two adorable boys there!

marilyn said...

You are right! They do look alike. . . must be brothers. CUTE!

Teresa said...

Adorable boys....quit being so hard on yourself....I would love to see more Jocelyn pictures =)

The Anglesey Family said...

They do!!!!!! Both are cuties!!!

C Tam said...

Love the hair!

Becca and Kent said...

I've always thought that your Nicholas looked SO much like Brock. Two little cute boys you've got there!