We had tickets to the Shrine Circus so I packed up Nicholas and Brock and we headed out. Brock decided to lead the way through the crowd.

I don't think he really knew what was going on and was trying to get through the crowd as fast as possible. But we did see some clowns on the way in, and bought a program {that I never even looked at until we got home}

I decided we would just go in and find our seats. I ended up sitting in the wrong seats, {Apparently we had better seats than I thought} thankfully it was the row right in front of us, and boxed in, that's right we had box seats. Which was nice because I could better contain the boys there.

Brock saw a lot of kids with glowing swords and such so I told him if he was a good boy I would get him one. And I have to admit for a 2 year old, well just shy of turning 2 {23 days} he did very well, Brock really wasn't into to the circus at all. I tried to get him to watch all the fun things going on, but he didn't seem to care much, except when the cars went driving by, oh and the doggie act {Neecha’s Performing Dobermans}, and he was a bit intrigued by the baby Elephant.

{I think his age along with the fact that he wanted to sit on my lap but couldn't because I was holding Nicholas, and that it was right in the middle of his nap time, made him not really care} but I enjoyed it. We ended up leaving before intermission because Brock was getting restless and kept trying to escape. I did stop to get him a sword, because all in all he did behave really well. There was another unexpected surprise at the Shrine Circus....
Do you recognize this guy?

If you guessed Tim McGraw you would be totally...
Wrong. {Although the Bridal party behind us totally thought it was him and were practically hyperventilating. Girls are crazy!}
It's actually Chris something or other I really didn't hear his full name. I think they said Young, or maybe Woodward. Anyway I just know it wasn't Tim, {Although that would have been fun too!}
we got home and Brock took a much needed nap.we also had some
Riding Adventures
Brock has always been a very good boy when it comes to riding in the car. short trips, long trips, makes no difference to him he loves looking out the windows and watching all the fun things that we drive by.

He is too funny. Sometimes I wish I could just sit and watch him instead of running errands.
Brock loves to point out all the Basketball hoops we pass by. and his latest obbsession is CARS both the movie and the toys. I have actually made a new rule to allow movie watching only on the weekend. {I know I'm such a bummer Mommy}
Also here the latest news on Nicholas~
He now knows how to ROLL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!! He has been flirting with the idea for a few weeks now and Sunday he got really close even played on his side for a good 10 minutes. But today as I was setting Brock up with his crayons and coloring paper I looked over at Nicholas who had been quietly watching us and all of a sudden right when I looked over he decided to roll onto his tummy. Babies usually roll from tummy to back first, but not my Nicho! He is a back to tummy roller
2 comments:
It's been forever since I went to circus...looks like you had fun.
Cute pictures.
LOVE Brock's hawk!!! and little Nicholas looks so much like Brock did at that age to me! your boys are so kissable!
Post a Comment