Friday, May 21, 2010

Froggy Pool Fun


Although I had every intention on getting our little froggy pool out long ago I just never got around to it. I asked Ryszard to get the hose out for me before he left for work. That is all I asked him to do but he did so much more. He got the pool out, blew it up, cleaned and sanitized it, {there was a bit of mildew on it from last year} and filled it. I was so grateful because it was a lot more work than I thought about and with the 2 boys it would have taken me much longer.

So I got a blanket for Nicholas to relax on, a towel for Brock, a camera for me, and we headed to the back yard.
Although I could easily have picture overload in this post I will refrain and just share with you a few of my favorite pics from today's Froggy Pool Fun!


Brock was twisting my arm {literally} to put Nicholas in the pool with him.

Brock loved that and wanted me to leave them alone, but I told him the Nicholas still needed Mommy to help and that seemed to satisfy him for a while. Nicholas didn't mind to water at all and even helped me splash Brock a few times.
Brock loved having me splash him with the water and then running off I would chase him all around the yard. He couldn't get enough.

Here is Nicholas chillaxing in the shade:

What a fun day we had. I hope there will be many more to come this summer!

1 comment:

marilyn said...

Nicholas is getting so big! Looking more and more like his brother. They both are sooooo cute!