today I woke up filling so unmotivated. And like a horrible mom. I didn't plan anything for Brock's birthday. I know he is too young to even realize what is happening or to care in the first place but still. But even with out a plan he seemed to have a good day He and I had a special outing to the grocery store to pick out a cake/ { I had planned on making him one but then decided since it was supposed to be wicked hot today I didn't want to add to the heat by baking!} I am so glad I opted to buy a small cake because it
was WICKED Hot {100 degrees at 6:00 pm} Brock picked out a cake with red, white and blue balloons on it. I had them write happy birthday on it and then when we got home I added a few "CARS" cars.

I gave Brock a pretty big piece to eat but he's not into sweets and wouldn't even take a bite. just wanted to drive his cars on it. Silly silly! so here's my Birthday Boy:


{Please excuse the funny expressions, it was way sunny and he didn't want his picture taken.}
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brock!!! We love you.
The cake is way cute! The cars add a lot. Leave it to you to think off something cute. Brock is adorable. Looks grown up in these pics.
WOW! 2 already?!
Post a Comment