Today after my morning workout and a quick shower I sat down to nurse Nicholas, but he was not interested so we just sat and watched Brock play.
Nicholas started laughing I thought maybe I had tickled him somehow but nope, he was laughing at his Big brother.
Brock wasn't doing anything particularly funny, just his normal self. Watching Dinosaur Train and playing with his cars. Nicholas loves watching Brock play but today was the first day he actually laughed because of Brock's playing. It was too cute. Ryszard was home for lunch so he was able to see it too. So fun. I Told Brock that he was making Nicholas laugh and so he did a few more things just for Nicholas . I tell you it's going to be fun watching these two little guys play together. Nicholas laugh and Brock trying everything to make him laugh more.
1 comment:
The joys of motherhood! It keeps you smiling, that's for sure. Here's to many happy days ahead.
Post a Comment