Monday, March 29, 2010

Tummy Time


Nicholas is not a huge fan of "tummy time", and truth be told I'm not very good about giving it to him. It's not essential for his growth so I tend to forgo it most of the time, but we had a good tummy time moment a few nights ago and I just had to take a few pictures. I placed him in his crib and he played happily for a full 20 minutes, holding his head up high {he normally kicks and fusses and wants nothing to do with being on his tummy.} and trying to scoot all around.

Take a look at his cute Monkey Butt. {Brock has matching pj's, so we often have a few monkey butts hanging around the house! We love it!}

and just one more of my cute little baby boy !

1 comment:

C Tam said...

That is a cute monkey butt! And I love his belly in the last pic--so round and cuddly!