
The past few days I've really started seeing a bit of a glimpse at Nicholas' personality, when he is awake that is.
I love how his smile always starts in his eyes and slowly creeps it's way from one corner of his mouth to the other. {always starting from his left check to his right}
I love how calm he is and how happy it makes him just to be in Mommy's arms.
And most of all I love how he follows Brock's voice around the room. I can already tell that he will adore his big brother. {Brock cannot wait for Nicholas to grow up I think he is dying to have a buddy to hang out with. Today I found 4 cars, a ball and Brock's puppy "pepper" in Nicholas' crib when I went to get him up after his nap.} I love that Brock is willing to share some of his most favorite toys with his baby brother. {I'm sure that will change soon enough}
No comments:
Post a Comment