Friday, March 19, 2010
My little Helper
I decided long before Nicholas' arrival that the best way to get Brock to warm up to the new baby, {and hopefully not be jealous} was to get him to help me as much as possible. I started as soon we found out baby was a boy. I had Brock help me go through clothes to get ready, I had him help me fold blankets and pick out a new outfit for baby Nicholas' so When Nicholas was finally here Brock was ready He was very happy when I walked in the door holding his new baby brother. and he has continued to help me since. Flipping the music switch on for Nicholas to listen to while he's sitting in the bouncer, grabbing a new diaper for me at changing time, and helping me give Nicholas tons of hugs and kisses. Don't get me wrong he does have his jealous moments here and there, but for the most part is very very good with Nicholas and I know once Nicholas starts moving around more and more Brock is going to be right there cheering him on and helping me along the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aw good thinkin Mom! Built in buddies for life =] they are so sweet
Jocelyn, you are such a good Mommy! Love the last picture! What sweet little boys! Thanks for sharing.
Your boys are adorable. Before Nicholas was born Ryszard sent me a wall post on FB asking how to prepare for going from 1 to 2. He didn't need to ask his wonderful wife had it all under control. You are a great mom!
Post a Comment