The Milewski Family
So cute! Makes me want to stretch too.
I love little baby stretches. What a cutie!
Makes me nostalgic for when my own Little was that "stretchy." They lose that newborn look so quick--I can tell you are making sure to enjoy it.
I love your baby boys!!! so precious! Gosh! I'm done having kids but MAN this sparked a lil baby hungry feeling. =)
how sweet! He's so stinkin cute, congratulations! Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So cute! Makes me want to stretch too.
I love little baby stretches. What a cutie!
Makes me nostalgic for when my own Little was that "stretchy." They lose that newborn look so quick--I can tell you are making sure to enjoy it.
I love your baby boys!!! so precious! Gosh! I'm done having kids but MAN this sparked a lil baby hungry feeling. =)
how sweet! He's so stinkin cute, congratulations! Hope you're feeling well.
Post a Comment