Just a few shots of the little feet that I get to tickle everyday!
Brock was dying to hold Nicholas again so I decided to trust him enough to pass over baby while he was wrapped in the biliblanket {see the little glow} Brock immediately pulled Nicholas' blanket down and began removing his socks so he too could tickle and touch those sweet tiny little feet!
5 comments:
The boys definitely look like brothers in the photo where they are together. So cute. Are both photos of feet Nicholas? Or are the 2ne ones Brock's? Just curious. Love them!
Okay, looking and reading the post again, they are both Nicholas. Right?
So fun, Can't wait for our addition. You have some dang cute kids man.. way to go :)
Yes mom they are both pics of Nicholas' feet I will do a side by side comparison for you!
I love baby feet! I also love that picture of Brock holding Nicholas! Way cute!
Post a Comment