If a picture is worth a thousand words, how much is a video worth, and what happens when an Irresistible Force (Nicholas) meets an Immovable Object (Brock)? Rather than trying to tell you by writing about it, why not just take a look for yourself! -Notice as you watch how Brock is already practicing to make the tag to his future tag team partner Nicholas!

Brock preparing to give Nicholas the Tag!

Brock Tags Nicholas...

Big Brother Brock gives his baby brother Nicholas a hug!
5 comments:
Brock is being so sweet and gentle. Way to go Brock! You will be a great big brother. Love you both, Nana
So sweet!
Keep the pictures coming!
How blessed you are to have two precious little boys! Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.
I agree with Mom...I love that he is so gentle with Nicholas. I hate to see Big Brothers pounding on their baby brothers. Even when Matt & Mark are playing around, I beg Matt to stop.
I do not want my baby brother to get hurt.
Post a Comment