
It's that time of year when my favorite fruit is in season. I absolutely love pomegranates. The tangy tartness and that yummy seed crunch. I love it! I remember when i was little getting a pomegranate and working very carefully peeling the pomegranate trying hard not to make any of them squirt, because as you know they stain very easily. I'd place every piece into a bowl and
scooping each one into my mouth. YUM!
Thankfully after sometime I have found a better way to peel a pomegranate. But the taste is still the same! Yesterday I gave Brock his first taste of this delicious fruit. And I'm happy to announce that he LOVES it. I thought I would have some for a few days, but we quickly ate it all up. We had some with breakfast, for snack, for lunch, for snack, and then again at dinner. Looks like I will be making a trip to the grocery store for some more yummy goodness!
3 comments:
I love pomegranates too! They are so good, there is a frozen yogurt place down the street from us that has pomegranate froyo year round, yummy goodness!
Yum! I love them too! Travis hates them though. I haven't had one in a very long time.
It is always a favorite at Thanksgiving in pretzel jello!
Post a Comment