Thursday, November 5, 2009

Crayola Fun



For the past 2 years I have been stocking up on craft supplies For when Brock gets older and is ready to let his creativity run wild. I recently let him try out the toddler markers I got him, but those were not working very well. Then I remembered about these "slick stix" by crayola that I got a while back. Needless to say he loved them, and wanted to color everything. They work really well and the best part is I didn't have to wrestle them away when he put them in his mouth, unlike regular crayons. I think we will have a lot of coloring days in the near future!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

What a great mom you are- cute pictures.

heidi said...

interesting, thanks! I'll have to look into those!

Kelly Tillotson said...

coloring is all brigs wants to do these days--ive never seen those crayons before--cool! washable crayons have been my best friend--and the huge "floor" pad by crayola so when he gets a little crayon happy it doesnt end up all over the table! :)
hope you all are doing well--baby nicholas will be here before ya know it!!! :)