So now that you have found baby's name I guess it's time for me to give you a little back ground on how we cam up with it. Before I was even pregnant with Brock, actually I think it was before we were even married Ryszard and I had a conversation about names for our kids. We came up with 2 names that we both agreed on right away Nicholas Hayden being one of them. After we found out that I was pregnant with Brock, Ryszard and I both decided that neither of the names we had picked out was right for our first baby boy. After some time we finally settled on Brock Logan. everyone thought it was different but we felt it perfect for Brock, and seriously can you even imagine Brock having any other name?? Anyway when we found out I was expecting baby #2 we had already had boys name picked out so we weren't worried about that but we both had our own opinion on a name if baby happened to be a girl. We now have 2 names picked out for a girl, {if later down the road we are so blessed with one.} Now as most of you know I was really wanting a girl. mostly I think because of all the fun handmade things I could make and do with a little girl. I truly am excited for another boy. I am already thinking about how fast Nicholas will learn things seeing as he will have Brock to keep up with! Ryszard and I really love the name we have choosen for our second baby boy.
Nicholas Hayden Milewski! Has a great ring to it don't ya think!
4 comments:
I completely understand about knowing the names of your kids before they come. We knew our kids names. There were others that I liked, but I knew they didn't fit. I love the names.
I do like the sound of that name! Do you think you will call him Nicholas, or more often shorten it to Nick? "Brock" & "Nick" sound like two peas in a pod. =)
Jocelyn, I know just how you feel...2 boys. I have to say, I cried at Riley's ultrasound and now I can not imagine it any other way! I LOVE LOVE LOVE having two boys in a row and so close in age. They will always have a best buddy. It was great to be able to see you while you were in Utah. Brock is adorable and I'm sure Nicholas will be just as adorable. BTW I love the nickname Nicky, but I'll call him whatever you decide to call him.
Now you'll have a Nick in your family too! Love the name. I think he'll adore his big brother and vice versa. It's been fun having my 2 girls and seeing how close they'll be in the future.
Post a Comment