put up some random pictures of Brock and then realized with this new computer, we haven't installed our camera programs yet, so sadly I am out of luck and you will have to wait even longer to see some pics of my precious Brock, oh what to do in the mean time???
Never mind Ryszard helped me figure this computer thing out so here are some random pictures from the past few weeks.

Brock and Elly {hand in hand!}

Brock looking out the window {like always!}

{Hanging out at the airport!}

and Brock's new battle scar! {He learned how to climb from cousin Riley and took a little spill right onto the carpet resulting in a rug burn. Ouch!}
3 comments:
I miss him sooooo much! Love the pics! Hugs and kisses. . .from Nana
Yay for a new computer!
Wow, and you thought he got hurt in Utah. That rug burn look bad. I sure miss that little guy.
Post a Comment