I have placed baby number 2's name on the blog. It's not really hidden but for the first 5 people to find it and leave a comment I will send a fun little gift to you in honor of baby !
Totally darling name. Any family connection with either one?! So happy for you! (Didn't want to write the name in this comment. It was fun to discover it myself!)
I saw the name right off. I pointed it out to Cameron too. I think it is a cute name. Cameron likes it too, He has a brother names Nicholas. We are both very excited for you.
I found it I found it. Wicked cute name by the way. I really like it. Hope all is going well with you and your little family. I personally want all boys so that would be a dream come true for me. Luv ya!
11 comments:
Nicholas Hayden, so cute and sweet! I really do enjoy that name Nicholas
Totally darling name. Any family connection with either one?! So happy for you! (Didn't want to write the name in this comment. It was fun to discover it myself!)
Nicholas Hayden....very cute! You don't have to give me a gift though...I'm still trying to get the one I owe you ready :)
I saw the name right off. I pointed it out to Cameron too. I think it is a cute name. Cameron likes it too, He has a brother names Nicholas. We are both very excited for you.
Hayden! I like his name. I love your music!
Love the name!! I thought about using that middle name as Keznee's first name if she were a boy....but she wasn't ;)
I found it I found it. Wicked cute name by the way. I really like it. Hope all is going well with you and your little family. I personally want all boys so that would be a dream come true for me. Luv ya!
is it Ryszard?
Nicholas Hayden is a handsome name!
I found it! Nicholas Hayden, only 127 days left! How long have you had the name picked out?
Love it!
Post a Comment