Monday, September 21, 2009

Just Realized...

I'm a little more than half way through my pregnancy! I feel like it has been going by really fast and yet there is still so much to do. Granted we have a lot of clothes and basic necessities for baby, but considering baby Nicholas will be a winter baby and Brock was a summer baby, there are still a few things left on the shopping list. Including a new car set for Brock so Nicholas can have his current one. I'd sure like to get those few things done and out of the way.
Only17 Weeks left to go, {give or take}!

1 comment:

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

So I have a funny story for ya...I was talking to my sister Debbie and she was telling me about this new perfume she wanted to try and guess what it was...the one you got me!!! I told her it was good :) I thought it was funny that she said that and I told her you got it for me for my birthday!! Thanks again you are amazing!!! :) I can't believe you are getting closer. I can't wait to meet Nicholas and maybe Brock won't be scared of me next time :)