Yesterday Brock and I went to watch Ryszard play flag football. Brock was dying to get out of his stroller and the minute I let him out he ran right to the extra footballs lying on the side lines.
Basketball is still his first choice but looks like football may be his next favorite.
4 comments:
I'd play with him! He might be faster than me though.
He looks like a natural! What a total cutie!
My favorite part is how the football is nearly as big as him at this point. Someday when he plays in high school and beyond, you'll have comparison pics where the football looks tiny tucked into his arm, and then you can remember how he used to be so small--and it will be a "mommy moment." :)
Shannon B. referred me to your blog--we just found out that our baby (due in Feb.) has clubfoot. Thanks for all of your documenting about the process. It is great to see how well your son is doing.
Post a Comment