Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Could It Be????
I've been determined to get Brock off the bottle. Not that I think he's too old for a bottle, but with a new baby on the way I don't want Brock to think we are taking his stuff and giving it to the baby, {although we kind of are}. Anyway at the beginning of the week I told Ryszard that this is Brock's last week for using the bottle, and then they are going down stairs until baby Nicholas needs them. So Monday morning I gave Brock a sippy cup with his breakfast. No problem! Then lunch came and he was still going strong with his cup. Snack time went the same, and when dinner/ night time came around I said to Ryszard to give him his cup and if he doesn't take it then he could give Brock a bottle. Brock went to sleep that night just fine. Without a Bottle! {YEAH!} Tuesday went just as well. And now here it is Wednesday afternoon and still no bottle is being used, or begged for. I think we just might be "Off The Bottle"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
surprisingly we didn't have a hard time getting our children off the bottle either
Yay!
Funny, the things you think will be hard are not, and the things you think will be easy are... ummm... not. lol
That is great!
That is exciting! My girls have never been hooked on a bottle because I have nursed them the whole time. I just go straight to a sippy cup and skip the bottle. It is great!
Post a Comment