Monday, July 13, 2009

First Peek!

Today we went to my first ultrasound appointment to get our first peek at the baby! Brock was more interested in all the fun gear in the room and Ryszard was working hard on keeping him from getting into everything, but Brock did climb up and hug Mommy for a little bit while we were still getting some measurements taken.
It was so sweet seeing our new little baby moving around. I had told Ryszard the night before that I thought I could feel the baby moving around "right here on the left" I said. This morning during the ultrasound, where was the baby? Right where I said! Brock did sit down with me later and look at the pictures we were given. What a sweet picture that would have made!

3 comments:

Jo-Ann said...

What a wonderful moment. :)

I loved all my 'good' u/s. Such an intimate moment with that little bean.

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

Congrats to your family! There's nothing better than watching siblings play and laugh together! Good luck with everything!

Becca and Kent said...

Wow-you can feel the baby already! That's incredible!

I'm happy for you-Brock is going to love having a sibling. :D