Thursday, July 30, 2009

Just Once..

I'd like someone else to put Brock in his Brace and take the beating for me!

Brock's brace seems harmless, but Do Not,
and I mean DO NOT get on it's bad side.


To Date I've suffered:
multiple bruises, pinched toes, a cracked toe nail, and a few too many light kick to the tummy, which baby didn't enjoy either.
I'm just saying!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i see hear you! sometimes them mitchells are dangerous =) I get a beaten about every night too!

Allie said...

I hear ya! I have soooo many bruises from her lethal weapon. Our big challenge right now is that Riley has decided it's more fun to try to crawl so we can't keep her on her back long enough to get her brace on!

karilyn said...

I will do it once for you on August 16th. I will take the beating. Bring it on Brock!

marilyn said...

Moms go through a lot for their children. Just saying! You are awesome.

Nidia said...

Yeah I wouldn't under estimate Brock with those on...they look lethal!

Jo-Ann said...

Oh yes... I do remember those days. And I too was pregnant.

Back then, it seemed like forever he wore his brace, looking back, it was gone so fast.

This too shall pass... to some other horrid bad habit that annoys a mommy. lol