Wednesday, July 29, 2009

13 Days Left....

Until Brock and I make our way to Nana's house {my wonderful Mommy} for 3 whole weeks!
I seriously cannot wait!
I miss my family so much especially my Mommy! I started compiling my list of items to pack today. I like to make lists before I pack so as not to forget anything.
I'm trying to take as little as possible, but you can only wear the same thing so many times, before people start to wonder if you own anything else.
Still I think Brock and I will have a lot of fun.
I can't wait to see him running around with his cousins and maybe we can get Uncle Matt to help him make a slam dunk. {Brock has recently taken an interest in Basketball.}

5 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

do you still have my number? If not email me and we will get together while your here! I'll tell Katrina too. Can't wait to see you and Brock! I love your son! he he

Nidia said...

yay! Basketball is the best! Nevaeh loves it!

Ambler Fam said...

YEAH I AM SOOO EXCITED!!

marilyn said...

Can't wait!

Teresa said...

How fun- it would be wonderful if you had time and could make it to the wedding- =)
I plan to bring your pay it forward gift and leave it at your Mothers-