Friday, January 2, 2009

Hey that's mine!

This is the look Brock gave me when I took his new toy away to put him down for a nap!
You see Brock received a new toy from his Uncle Adrian and Aunt Wendy in Wyoming. He was so excited, first to eat I mean unwrapped the package. Then when I got his toy out of it's box, Brock just went nuts, he wanted to play
and play
and play.
So after about a half hour I finally took the toy away to put him down for a little nap. {Don't worry he'll be able to play with his new toy ball when he wakes up, plus he has to show Daddy how much fun it is when he gets home from work!}

it was very cute watching him play with his new toy. This ball has lots of little things to push. shapes, animals, colors, and it also rolls all on it's own. It was so funny watching Brock try to grab it just as it started to roll away! {I'm thinking it might help him learn to crawl a little faster too!} Thanks Adrian and Wendy for the fun little toy!

7 comments:

marilyn said...

I can't believe how much he is growing. He looking so grown up!

Kathy said...

Remember to cherish the non-movement days. Because once they're gone you'll be wanting them back. It might not be right away, but you'll want them back.
He's so cute!

Kelly Tillotson said...

hey jocelyn,
i emailed you today...i wanted to call, but i dont have your number...i just remembered i looked it up online last time...but now its too late...so ill call you in the morning. hopingn to get together tomorrow....they'll be people at the church because someone's getting baptized...so even if I still don't hear from joann, we can get in......
if you magically read this in the next hour you can call me on my HOME phone....ill be up until about 11:30 pm.
if not, ill probably call you around 9-9:30 am....
see ya soon!

karilyn said...

Happy Birthday! I love you.

Allie said...

Brock is such a cutie!

Shawna and Daniel Bates said...

Happy Birthday :) Brock is getting so big and he is so cute!!!

Liz Huntsman said...

LOL! We got this for Christmas for our little guy too! I'm happy your little one likes to play with it ... mine wont AND IT'S SUCH A COOL TOY TOO! Maybe I'll post some picture of Blake with the ball so you can see. Hee hee. :)