I must be true because 8 months have passed since our "big boy" Brock was born!

Eight! 8! Eight!
I can hardly believe it! Brock is such an amazing joy in our life. I can't believe how fast his is growing, but more importantly I can't believe how blessed I am to have his loving spirit in my life!
PS.For Nana, if you look at some of the recent pictures, you can see Brock teeth! He's had them for just over a month and a half! He never really went through that "teething" phase. They just kind of pop out one day! But I think he's teething now, he drools all the time, and is constantly chewing on his board books. So I'm thinking that his top teeth will be coming in shortly.
1 comment:
Love the shot you captured- he looks like such a happy baby- how fun.
Have a wonderful day.
Post a Comment