I received my conference issue of the Ensign this past week.
WOW! Even though I watch conference and took notes, there's only so much you can really hear when you're tending to a 4 month old baby.
I've been reading talks that were given, underlining key phrases and really reflecting on the words that were expressed. Sometimes it has kept me up all night, while I do more reading, searching for more.
I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love knowing that there is a living prophet in the world today. I love being able to read and reflect upon the words that our prophets and apostles share with us.
What better way is there to spend a sleepless night?
3 comments:
It was a great Conference too. I remember listening and thinking we hadn't had a Conference that good in a long time. Not that they all aren't good, but this one was exceptional to me.
Isn't it interesting that during economic stress and other issues, the Church keeps moving forward? 5 new temples!! That should give us hope and faith that the Lord will fight our battles if we do our part. It really is great to have a living prophet. We can go forward with faith and face any storm.
I agree, I love confrence. I was so excited to see mine in the mail. We sometimes get so caught up in the world we forget what a wonderful time we live in, but as I listen to and read the prophets words I am reminded how lucky and blessed I am. Enjoy!
Post a Comment