Saturday, November 1, 2008

Husband Tag

1~Full Name? Ryszard Michael Milewski
2~How Long Have You Been Married? 1 1/2 years
3~How Long Did We Date? 3 1/2 years
4~Who Eats The Most Sweets? Both, I stretch it out while Rysard likes to eat it all at once.
5~Who Said I Love You First? Ryszard did. I'm already 8 years younger then him, and there was no way I was going to be the first one to say it.
6~Who's Taller? Ryszard is by about 6 inches
7~Who Sings Better? Me for sure, unless it's karaoke and then Ryszard rules!
8~Who's Smarter? Depends on the subject. I'm much better then Ryszard when it comes to kids and medical related topics. He's better at "everything" else. {His words not mine}
9~Who Does The Laundry? Both {but I take care of Brock's clothes.}
10~Who Pays The Bills? Ryszard
11~Who Sleeps On The Right Side Of The Bed? We don't really have sides, but I end up on the right most of the time!
12~Who Mows The Lawn? Ryszard, but I love mowing so he should let me do it more often!
13~Who Drives? Both, but mostly me
14~Who Admits They Are Wrong? I do, even if I'm not. {Ryszard is a little stubborn}
15~Who kissed Who First? I kissed him, because he thought I wouldn't do it.
16~Who Asked Out Who First? Me
17~Who Wears The Pants? Ryszard says he does, But that's only because he doesn't listen to what I have to say.

Now I tag: April, Julie, Katrina, Becca and Heidi.

2 comments:

marilyn said...

No. 8 made me chuckle! Cute!

heidi said...

fun tag! i just becca's tag before seeing yours and told her i might have to do this without being tagged. yeah, thanks, i'll get on it!