Thursday, November 6, 2008

Last Night's Project

While Brock is napping I often run downstairs to do a little bit of crafting. Just small things here and there. I've been wanting to frame Brock's Blessing outfit for some time now but haven't had "enough" time to do it. Well last night I could not get to sleep so I decided to head downstairs to start this project, not really knowing when I would actually finish it. But Brock decided to take an early nap today, so I went back downstairs to see if maybe I could finish and....
wallah!
{details}
I'm going to frame a few pictures along with Brock's Blessing, to accompany it on the wall. { My Mom and my Relief Society President, Lynn helped me write down what was said, and Ryszard also recorded everything as well. So between the 4 of us we got everything down on paper and my Mom was able to type it up for me while she was here.}
I also have a few other things I'm creating for his room, but I'll post those later. {Maybe we'll actually get Brock into his own room one of these days so I can finally put up all the little decor items I've been making for his room.}

9 comments:

Nidia said...

that's awesome! You're so crafty!

The Anglesey Family said...

Love it!

Julie said...

What a great idea. I think I need to do something with my girls dresses.

marilyn said...

So clever. It turned out great. I love the colors you are using. So Ryszard where's the room for Brock? How old is her now?

heidi said...

it looks really cute. i can't wait to see what you do with his room!

April said...

so cute! I have to get Riley's shadow box done. Great minds think alike!!

Teresa said...

That will be something he will treasure forever- sweet

another day in the life of... said...

very nice. it's going to look great.

Katrina Witt said...

i would love to see more of your craft ideas.. so far its everything i love to do and want to do!