A few weeks ago we went and got Brock a little stationary entertainer. I had put off getting one because with him wearing a brace full time, it was more hassle then it was worth. But now that he only has to wear his brace during naps, and at bedtime, Ryszard and I thought it would be a great way to help Brock get used to sitting up right, and work on his balance. Here are a few pictures of Brock playing in his new toy!


7 comments:
I love those toys- don't you wish they had a grown up version?
Happy Day
It looks like he's having lots of fun! Exersaucers are great toys.
He's adorable! Love the round lips!
Aren't those the best?! Andy LOVED his I have so many pictures of him in it because he had so much fun with it. Brock looks like he love his too. He is too cute!
Brock is so stinking cute!
LOVE MINE TOO! He looks soo cute!!!!!
Post a Comment