When Ryszard and I registered at Babies R Us, we were given a little gift box full of some fun goodies. Included within the box of goodies was a coupon for a free maternity shot at Kiddie Kandids. So since I had the day off of work, (with nothing else really to do) I thought I'd go get a pic or two taken. This one is my favorite. Just thought I'd share.
4 comments:
So beautiful! I love it! I can't believe the baby will be here soon. Have you decided on a name yet?
Ahh my beautiful Jocelyn! I miss you so much!!!
How sweet! I sort of regret not taking one now...I was just so depressed about how I looked I barely have any pictures of me...even now with the baby. However, you look wonderful! Hopefully we'll see you tomorrow at church!
You look sooo cute! I wish I looked that good preggers! Right now I honestly feel like I am going to POP!
Post a Comment