Friday, March 28, 2008

Piece of Cake!


As most of you know I love to cook, but I especially love to Bake! (Key to baking is to make sure you have enough counter space which I wish I had more of! cause I would definitely bake more often if I did.) Anyway today I had the opportunity to have a little fun with my baking! The young women in our ward are hosting a Cake Auction to help earn money for girls camp. So I decided to make a fun cake to auction off. I love making these flowers (from marshmallows) which I learned how to make in a single's ward I attended (thanks to Deborah Buhl for her amazing culinary skills and for teaching me!) and the "sprinkles" are actually Nerds candies! fun fun fun!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Looks great- hope it brought a pretty penny at the auction :}

Julie said...

Wow! You are so talented! I knew you liked to cook, but I had no idea you were in to cake decorating. It looks good!

Ambler Fam said...

You are so freakin creative! By the way I loved talking to you the other day! I miss you!