my purse contains:
A cell phone, lotion and "soft lips" chapstick (a must), some lipstick (that I actually never wear but for some reason always carry in my purse), some gum, a couple of pens a notepad and a calander, my camera (you never know what you might see), my keys and my wallet (which contains a whole list of other things). And on occasion I'll throw in a peice of fruit or some crackers, when I need to run errands.
My purse was a steal!I wanted something different and some what big in order to hold every thing.
Got this baby for $7.00 marked down fro $29.00.
I should really do this again in about 3 months, when I'm sure my list of things will at least double. Considering how much baby will need!
Now I tag everyone who hasn't yet done this tag! Have fun!
1 comment:
That was fun! Believe me when your baby comes you will be carrying around a whole lot more.
Post a Comment