
With a baby boy on his way. I figured I'd go find a few outfits at Old Navy. Not really expecting to find anything because it's so hard for me to find outfits that fit my guidelines. ( I'm not big on all the cutesy little animals that seem to grace the majority of the baby boy outfits.)
But with 75% off how could you not find a least one outfit.
So for a total of $70 dollars my purchase consisted of:
For Baby:
2~ newborn caps, 1~ swimming suit,
1~ hat and mitten set, 1~cold weather jacket,
1~ overalls(which are only cute on babies!)
1~ sleeper, 2~button down shirts, 2~ pairs of sandals,
3~ rompers, 3~ pajama sets, 2~pull over sweaters,
3~ pants, 3~ shorts, 3~ onesie shirts, 2~long sleeve shirts
1~ diaper bag(from Target)
For Me:
1~sweater jacket
1~khaki pants (maternity)
1 scarf
For a total of 34 items, My total savings: $378.50
not bad for a days work!
But with 75% off how could you not find a least one outfit.
So for a total of $70 dollars my purchase consisted of:
For Baby:
2~ newborn caps, 1~ swimming suit,
1~ hat and mitten set, 1~cold weather jacket,
1~ overalls(which are only cute on babies!)
1~ sleeper, 2~button down shirts, 2~ pairs of sandals,
3~ rompers, 3~ pajama sets, 2~pull over sweaters,
3~ pants, 3~ shorts, 3~ onesie shirts, 2~long sleeve shirts
1~ diaper bag(from Target)
For Me:
1~sweater jacket
1~khaki pants (maternity)
1 scarf
For a total of 34 items, My total savings: $378.50
not bad for a days work!
2 comments:
WOW! You are amazing!!! I miss you! It was good to talk to you for a min yesterday sorry it ended so abruptly. Those outfits are so cute! Oh and by the way I believe I have that same bag.. well almost if not exactly! We have such similar tastes! PLEASE MOVE TO UTAH I MISS YOU! Talk to you soon! Love ya! My goodness I've gone crazy with the !!!!! Oh well. K I'm really leaving this time.
You got some cute clothes there. Isn't it fun to shop for babies!
Post a Comment