
I hope all of you enjoyed a very Merry Christmas.
Ryszard spent his day playing Madden 2008 on his XBox 360, and I was trying to find a fun Christmas movie on TV to watch, but all that was on was the Christmas Story (not my cup of tea!) So I was testing out a new Scentsy (gift from my brother Mark) and listening to the Scripture Scouts Cd's, (a gift from my mom.) all about these kids and they're adventures through the Scriptures. I asked for them mainly for the baby. But they are just so darn cute! a good friend of my mom's, (Julie Young) does the illustration on the cover which makes them even cuter. And for the best part of Christmas. Ryszard made dinner for me! (super yummy scallops over fettuccine.) And finally around 7:00 pm Miracle on 34th Street (the one with Dylan McDermmot) came on! and after that a peaceful night sleep !
Ryszard spent his day playing Madden 2008 on his XBox 360, and I was trying to find a fun Christmas movie on TV to watch, but all that was on was the Christmas Story (not my cup of tea!) So I was testing out a new Scentsy (gift from my brother Mark) and listening to the Scripture Scouts Cd's, (a gift from my mom.) all about these kids and they're adventures through the Scriptures. I asked for them mainly for the baby. But they are just so darn cute! a good friend of my mom's, (Julie Young) does the illustration on the cover which makes them even cuter. And for the best part of Christmas. Ryszard made dinner for me! (super yummy scallops over fettuccine.) And finally around 7:00 pm Miracle on 34th Street (the one with Dylan McDermmot) came on! and after that a peaceful night sleep !
1 comment:
Shut up where did they find scripture scouts I love them!! How are you liking your scentsy? Love ya!
Post a Comment