We took a little trip down to Rhode Island and spent some family time at the beach. It was the first time Dallas has been to the beach so I was really excited to capture his reaction to the sand, waves, breeze, etc. For the most part he loved it. I took him down to the water and he loved putting his toes in until a big wave came and knocked him over from then on he refused to go in. He would follow me all the way to the water and then shake his head no. I'm sure his next visit will be better. If not at least we know he can go 4 hours straight of playing in the sand!
isn't he just the cutest little beach baby EVER!

Brock and Nicholas loved the beach (they always have) jumping in and out of the waves practicing their surfing stance, building sand castles and motes, filling buckets, Nicholas even helped me gather our traditional beach shells/ rock collection. can''t wait for another day visit this week!
Love our beach days!
No comments:
Post a Comment